Mr. Alieu Faye (Internal Audit Manager)
I am Alieu Faye, Internal Audit Manager.
I am a Part ACCA Qualifier and I also hold a BSc in Accountancy from The University of the Gambia. Alieu also attain AAT Level 2 in Accounting. He also boost a Certificate in Early Childhood Development (ECD) from The Gambia College.
Alieu garnered over six (6) years of work experience which is ranging from being an Auditor to a Class Teacher.
As an Auditor, Alieu worked with one of the most respectable audit firm in The Gambia in PKF. He started as an Audit Trainee for over three (3) years before being promoted as an Audit Senior. He spent exactly four (4) years with PKF before joining Gambia Printing and Publishing Corporation (GPPC). Alieu has audit experience in various sectors (private, government agencies, NGO’s, projects etc.).
Alieu also have a teaching experience in both senior secondary and at a nursery level before he started his professional journey with PKF.
Responsibilities at GPPC
As an Internal Audit Manager, Alieu’s responsibilities include but not limited to;
· Assessing internal controls (designed as well as the implementation),
· Making recommendation for control lapses noted,
· Verifying of all expenses of GPPC,
· Making follow ups on external auditors recommendation,
· Liaising with the external auditors to ensure smooth auditing exercise is carried out
· Developing an internal audit charter etc.
Ms. Fatoumatta MS. Touray (Internal Audit Asst)